- About Weapon’s three-way standoff
- About Attribute relationship
- Moving your characters
- About Game Over
- About Continue
- About Character
- About Jobs
- About Class
- About Levels
- About Skills
- About Species
- About Weapons
- About Attributes
- About Skill Boost
- About HP
- About Parameters
- About gaining Luck (DNA Recoding)
- About gaining Luck (Pact of Fate)
- About gaining Luck (Quest Drops)
- About gaining Luck (Battle End)
- About the contents of the Luck Treasure Chest
- About Luck Treasure Chest
- About Luck
- About the Tavern
- About Recruits
- About Add Jobs
- About the Shop
- About Energy shop
- About Restore stamina
- About Trading Post
- About Animata items at Trading Post
- About "+" Markings on Pacts
- Regarding Characters Used for Recoding
- About the Recode DNA Feature
- About Skill Boost After Recoding
- Recode Warnings
- Requirements for Recoding
- About Skill Selection after Recoding to Rank S or SS
- About Skill Selection after Recoding to Rank Z
- About the Companions List
- Warnings regarding Companion selling and strengthening
- About selling Companions
- About Evolve Companions
- About Upgrade Companions
- About Companions Skills
- How to equip Companions
- How to obtain Companions
- About the Companions list and Capacity
- About the Companions System
Inside [Recruit] in the [Tavern], you can recruit new characters at the [Pact of Fate], [Pact of Truth], and [Pact of Fellowship], and recruit companions via the [Companions of Truth] and [Companions of Fellowship].
You can recruit Class B and above characters by spending Energy at the [Pact of Truth] and [Pact of Fate (Recruit w/ Energy)]. Furthermore, if you obtain a duplicate character, that character's level and skill boost increases when recruiting from the [Pact of Truth], and their level and luck when recruiting at the [Pact of Fate].
You can recruit characters and monsters at the [Pact of Fellowship] by spending coins.
*Players can not own the same characters.
You can recruit Class B and above companions by spending Energy at the [Companions of Truth].
You can recruit companions with all sorts of capabilities by spending coins at the [Companions of Fellowship]. You can have up to 1000 companions, and hold on to duplicates.
*You can see the recruitment rates via the [Lineup] button. The [Lineup] will change depending on the active Event and your character roster completion rate, so be sure to check it out periodically.
*As of 2/28/2018 4:00PM PST, please be aware the we will be removing all DNA Recode characters from [Pact of Truth] and [Pact of Fate (recruit with energy)] recruitment pools.