Update Version 4.4.0
Update Information for Version 4.4.0
- New feature to display buddy details at the Trading Post.*1
- Average luck values now display on the member screen during Co-op Mode.
- Terra Fragment now available again during chapters 4-10 of the main quest.*2
- Partial correction of Companion's ability.*3
- Fixed Companions in Ver 4.3.0 which were incorrectly displaying as "text" *4
- Fixed minor bugs.
*1 Tap and hold ("long press") a Companion's picture at the Trading Post to see their status screen.
*2 After clearing for the second time, if you still don't have a Terra Fragment, enemy Lizardfolk Warriors will drop one.
*3 Please find the corrected Companion abilities listed below. This will affect Companions in your possession.
*4 The Companions found in Luck 100 Treasure Chests from the Valkyrie III and Raijin III quests that were displaying as "text" have been correctly renamed to "Valkyrie" and "Raijin" respectively. This will fix all affected Companions, even ones that have already been acquired. The correctly named "Valkyrie" and "Raijin" Companions will be available from the Valkyrie III and Raijin III quests alongside the new features included in the Ver 4.4.0 update being released at 11/25/2016 16:00 (PST).
- Staff of Apollo, Staff of Poseidon, Staff of Zeus, Staff of Chaos
> Magical attack range changed from 1 horizontal row to a full cross.
- All O and O II Buddies
> Attack, Defense, Magic Attack, and Magic Defense stats boosted by 10 when at max level
- Update Warnings -
Players will not be able to play Co-op Mode with each other if their app versions do not match. If you experience difficulties finding your friend's Room, please confirm your version numbers.
Thanks for enjoying Terra Battle.