Update Version 2.7.0
Update Information for Ver. 2.7.0
- Adjustments to [Metal Zone LV60-69]
- Adjustments to Quick Match
- Adjustments to Slumber
- Adjustments to Blade, Strike, and Arrows type skills
- Magic is now more effective on many of the enemies in Ch 31
- Added new features. *1
- Fixed minor bugs.
[About Adjustments to [Metal Zone LV60-69]]
- Enemy Magic Defense has been adjusted to make Magic more effective.
- Required Stamina has been reduced.
- Achievable Experience Points have been increased.
[About Adjustments to Quick Match]
- Certain Quests from the Main Scenario have been added to Quick Match.
- The Levels of the team members will be adjusted so they will no longer exceed the Quest Difficulty level + 10.
- Item and Eidolon drop rates have been adjusted to be lower than normal Co-op Battles.
[About Adjustments to Slumber]
- In previous versions, receiving damage while asleep would undo the Slumber effect, but now only direct pincer attacks will wake the target. Damage from Skill Attacks will not remove the effects of Slumber.
[About Adjustments to Blade, Strike, and Arrows type skills]
- For Blade, Strike, and Arrows type skills, they previously dealt only Magic Damage, but now these skills deal Physical Damage in addition to Magic Damage. The Physical Damage will follow the laws of the Augment Circle (Sword>Bow>Spear>Sword).
*1 Not all features will be available immediately after the app update. The exact timing of the other features will be announced in a later notice.
If their application versions do not match, players will not be able to play Co-op Mode with each other.
If you experience difficulties finding your friend's Room, please confirm your version numbers.
Thanks for enjoying Terra Battle.